Just got a 2004 Sentra V Spec

Parents just bought it for me. I added LED flashers, neon runners, and beati stereo.

I hate the colour. It is black. I figured I would add some flare to it, so I made a stencil of fire, and lips, and taped to car sides. Then I spray painted with yellow. It looks real good, but, I messed up. I sprayed the lips on the hood yellow, instead of red. I add the red, but the yellow was not dry, so it was a weird colour. I tried paint remover, now the paint is really messed up! Any suggestions? Nissan won't take it back, even though it is under warranty. Parents don't really want to buy me a new one. I have a f150 truck, so my plan is to remove the hood. I have it half off, but can't remove it totally. My plan is to take it to Nissan first thing in the AM so they can paint. I will pick up after school. How does the hood come off?

Chad from Moncton

Reply to
Billy Bob

I hope this is a joke.

Reply to
Nick

Four bolts...

Jeff

"Billy Bob" wrote:

Reply to
Jeff

I was going to suggest to use a cutting torch to cut the hood off, since that is more in line with what the OP had done already.

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg

Reply to
Louis