K Reg Nissan Primera 2.0 LX advice please...

Hi guys, I've been offered a K reg Nissan Primera 2.0 LX Automatic in P/X for my Merc but I have no idea of the value of such a car. Brief details..... MOT to Nov 2004 Tax to June 2004 Lots of service history Blue velour interior. Very clean White paintwork with no damage or visible rust areas

46,000 genuine miles (old MOTs back this up) The auto gearbox feels good with kick down and changes at the right revs.

Anyone care to give me a rough idea of its value? Cheers, Steve

Reply to
Steve

I picked up an M Reg automatic SGX (which is loaded with all the electrics - sunroof, mirrors, cd changer etc) with approx 85,000 miles on the clock a couple years ago for £2800 from a dealer.

The one you're looking at sounds less specced, older, while having more longevity. So I really dont know. I just wanted to give you an idea of how much others pay. You can buy car price guides for a couple of quid. They give a pretty good indication.

Cya Simon

Reply to
Simon Dean

your giving up a merc for a primera? hope its not a CLK.

Reply to
steve

Thanks Simon, I made a boob in the top post though. On checking, this car is a 2.0 GSi. I finished up giving £700 in PX against my old banger of a Merc. Elec windows but manual sunroof and mirrors, still, at least it's a white one, lol Steve

Reply to
Steve

LOL, Not quite. It was a 1990 190E manual with less than a months MOT & tax with a miss-firing engine and bodywork that had seen better days. At least I've now got 6 months free motoring and I like "free".

Reply to
Steve