known for electric problems?

I have a 2003 sentra se-r and ever since I got it, I've had problems with electric-electronic devices. First the trunk lid opening anytime, then dash lights not working properly, power mirrors not working, power door locks not working, power window switch staying stuck in the open position... Are these problems common on these models? That's not counting numerous problems with the 2.5L engine! I'm trying to build a complete file so the dealer will take the car back. If anyone has info or a misadventure of this sort and wants to share, you're nore than welcome! Thanx PA

Reply to
PierrotQC

I have a 2003 sentra se-r and ever since I got it, I've had problems with electric-electronic devices. First the trunk lid opening anytime, then dash lights not working properly, power mirrors not working, power door locks not working, power window switch staying stuck in the open position... Are these problems common on these models? That's not counting numerous problems with the 2.5L engine! I'm trying to build a complete file so the dealer will take the car back. If anyone has info or a misadventure of this sort and wants to share, you're nore than welcome! Thanx PA

Reply to
WWE 4 Life