Koenigsegg CCX vs Corvette ZR1

Wow, I knew that the ZR1 was HIGHLY overrated and that it got crushed by 1/2 second in a 1/4 drag race by the 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo which has 138 less bhp and weighs hundreds of more lbs. I knew that, but that really didn't prepare me for just how slow the ZR1 is compared to a fast car.

I can't even imagine how bad it would have gone for the ZR1 if it had been the upcoming 1350bhp Bugatti Veyron GT or the 1100+ bhp 2500lbs Koenigsegg CCXR E100.

Reply to
Sal

You need to do a price compariosn....

Reply to
C. E. White

Great video , Thanks , Dick

Reply to
D.

Why is it that every time I read your dribble I have the urge to put on rubber gloves and play proctologist.

Reply to
Roy

Because ur a perv?

:-)

PSSST (Don't set yourself up like that).

Reply to
me