Leather Care

Who makes the best leather conditioner/restorer?

Thanks

Reply to
randy1128

Some say there are better ones out there that cost considerably more, but I've used Lexol leather care products for a few decades. They have worked great on just about any kind of leather - Furniture, cars, coats and jackets, gloves, belts, etc. I'm not an equestrian, but I know Lexol gets used by the gallon in that arena.

Highly recommended.

Clyde

Reply to
Clyde