Lift Kit 2004 Frontier King Cab 2WD

Hi.

I want to raise the body (probably) on my 2004 Frontier King Cab 2WD maybe one or two inches.. The rear bumper sometimes scrapes when going through ruts and dips that my Explorer easily clears. I have searched all over the place and have found no useful information.

What different kinds of lift kits are available? Is there such a thing as an air lift kits that could be used only when needed?

Are these kits easy to install for someone with moderate mechanical experience?

Are there statistics somewhere concerning how 2 inches of lift will effect safety/center of gravity?

I don't give a flying rat's ass about the "looks". I am only interested in being able to drive down a bad dirt road without getting stuck.

Reply to
Ulysses