local nissan dealer asking to bring in 2006 model nissan

anyone else getting "special mail" dealer offers to bring in 2006,2007 model "..because we need used cars.." offers?

they claim above blue/black book value for trade-in and throw in some extra 500 or

1000 depending on model to trade against 2010 cars

not that I believe they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts but has anyone scouted these types of offers and what if anything have you been offered? will check edmunds forums also to see if any discussions there.

Reply to
bob

Its called "anything to lure customer's in" ploy....nothing new. Saw the same thing in 1978 by a Chevy dealer that I bought a car at in 1975.

Reply to
Louis

Did the ad also ask you to bring in the Vaseline ? If not , I'm quite sure they have plenty . D.

Reply to
D.