Locating wire from horn button to Horn Relay?

I have a 97 Nissan XE 4x4 PU.

I am looking for the wire(s?) that run from the horn pad to the horn relay. There is nothing wrong with the horn or relay. I want to have the horn beep when I lock or unlock the doors on my aftermarket keyless entry. I do have an unused AUX negative volt wire from the keyless entry controller. I thought that might work but it didn't. The parking lights do flash when I unlock/lock the doors. I suppose that I could tap into the Keyless controller's parking light wire and run a wire from there to the trucks horn button wire, if I knew where it was. I have taken some pics of the steering column with the housing removed. There are 7 connectors on the column with many wires. Pics from various angles are here:

you know which one it is, I would appreciate it.I'm just guessing here, so if you know that it would be wrong to do, I would appreciate that info too.

Reply to
Willshak

Bill, not just run a fresh pair of wires to the the horn and a new relay and just tap into the signal wire from the alarm system to trip the new relay. This way you're not messing with any existing harnesses. Just another thought.

Good luck with the project :)

Nirav

Reply to
njmodi