Location of 1999 Frontier blower motor resistor

HI all,

Need help locating the blower motor resistor on my 1999 Frontier. From what I understand it is easy to find and replace. My blower motor only work on high speed which I understand is common with Nissans.

And advice greatly appreciated!!!!

Butch snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Reply to
Butch Hinton

If it's like most Nissan trucks, you'll find it behind the glove box.

Reply to
Larry Kessler

You probably only need to replace the resister pack, not the whole motor.

Reply to
E. Meyer