loss of power and then car dying.

My 96 Nissan Sentra has been hesitating alot. then sometimes when you accelerate it does not have any power. If you wait a few moments then redo it it is fine. On my way to work it did fine I was exiting the off ramp and then as I pressed the gas peddle it didn't have any power and then it just turned off. I waited about a minute or 2 and restarted fine. I have changed the fuel filter, fuel pump and the catalyt converter. Any suggestions

Reply to
ronni

When was plugs, dist cap, rotor, plugs wires changed out?

Reply to
jjjsan

the plugs and all were changed a few months ago.

Reply to
ronni

Sounds like my old Sentra. There were corroded connections leading to the fuel pump that caused what you described. It would lose power sometimes stall and then start right up again.Trace the wiring to the fuel pump and check for poor connections.

Ed

Reply to
E.MacDougall

NGK? Or some crap (any other make) that don't work in Nissans?

Reply to
Peter Hill