Lucas Fuel Treatment ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

My 95 pickup kept diesiling when i would go up hill or would car a heavy load. Tried new plugs, dist. cap and so on.

Then i bouht the big bottle of lucas fuel treatment. Ran it in 3 tanks fulls. Man my truck runs like new and no dieseling. Yeah!!

More power, better mpg's.... YEAH

Reply to
down-n-out-collectibles

On 12/1/2004 8:33 AM US(ET), down-n-out-collectibles took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

I think you mean engine knock, rather than dieseling. Dieseling is when your engine continues to run roughly after you turn off the ignition. How much does it cost and how much do you add to a full tank of gas? Is it any more expensive than spending 10 cents more per gallon for a higher octane gas?

Reply to
willshak