Maxima produce unknow MIL code: 0902 (Nissan `97)

Code 09 02 (nine long dash and two short dash.) was retrieving from the check engine light from a Maxima. I decide to recheck it and confirm it was the same code. I look the code up via a website and they explain it as undefined.

A technician's OBDII diagnostic computer displays P0141 O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor2). Is this code the same as 0902?

Thanks

Reply to
Tibur Waltson

Confirmed:

0902 is the same as P0141. "Incorrect current amperage reading occurred in O2 heater circuit downstream of the converter and an inconsistent voltage drop reading is sent to the ECM." Source: service manual `97-98 Maxima 6/1/04
Reply to
Tibur Waltson