Micra 93 1.0 reverse light switch

I have a 93 Micra 1.0 with no reverse light. It flashes briefly when moving the stick into reverse, but there is no light when it is in reverse.

I am suspecting the reverse switch, and have been looking for it. Does anybody know where to find it? I have found something on the gearbox with a cable with four wires going into. Could that be the switch? I would assume it to have only two wires.

(Norwegian car, with the wheel on the left hand side).

Reply to
Evelyn Gullaksen