Murano 2005

I have an interesting one with my Murano 2005. I had the car at the dealer and they could not yet find the fault.

I can go on the highway ten times or more, and maybe the fault will come one time. The fault is that the car starts to vibrate as if something was off balance. The steering does not shimmy. It is like the road itself was vibrating. The car feels like it is vibrating from the chassis up.

If I bring the car to a near full stop and speed up again the fault will be gone. It may not come back for a long time.

Jerry G. =====

Reply to
Jerry G.

Sounds like something in the suspension to me. Reminiscent of the famous problem with the Pathfinder rear suspension bushings. Would be set off intermittantly by various road, wind & driving conditions.

Reply to
Stephen D. Salmon