My 93 Nissan Sentra E is dying all the time. Please help!

Seems like nearly everytime I am slowing down, letting off of the gas pedal to prepare for a stop or to turn the corner, my car dies. If I am turning, my car will shudder and come back to life after I make the turn and hit the gas again. If I make a stop, the car dies and I have to restart the car. Any suggestions on what the problem could be? I am considering taking the car to a local shop and having them hook the car up to their diagnostics computer.

Reply to
93Nissan