N16 Pulsar - Rev Limiter

Hello all, Does anyone know if this model has a rev limiter? I was taking off pretty hard last night and when shifting into second didn't lift off the gas enough, when all acceleration just died. I was certainly bordering on the red line but didn't think I went that much over it. I have a feeling I hit the soft rev limiter but I'm not even sure if this model has such a thing. Does anyone know if it does? And if so what rev's it kicks in at? Also will this have been likely to damage anything? The car seems to be running ok and not blowing any smoke, so just wondering what everyone thought. Thanks in advance for your assistance. Regards, McNavis Pulsar

Reply to
McNavis