Need: 79-83 280ZX tail light bulb socket

Does anyone have (or know where I can find...) a stop/tail light bulb socket for a 1979 280ZX?

This is the black plastic socket with three wires--black, green/wht and green/yel--that holds one of the four rear stop/tail lights. A local shop shorted this out and the socket melted onto the bulb and is now unserviceable. A replacement part (new or used) would need to have sufficient length of the 3 wires so I can solder the replacement socket to the remaining wires in the car. If you have one of these, please email me at: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. TIA

Reply to
Fred Jones

There is a website

that holds a lot of obscure & after market parts for older Nissans/Datsuns. You might find something there. Hope this helps! ~crystal

Reply to
Crystal