Need AC Kit for Nissan Almera GA14

Hello, I have a nissan almera for about 2 years now, great car, only one thing missing, AC. does anyone know where to buy a NEW/refurbished kit?

Thank you.

PS: i am also intrrested in all kinds interior/exterior kits for this car

Reply to
Tristan

on 5/20/2008 1:19 PM Tristan said the following:

Try a salvage yard.

Reply to
willshak

You really only have two options here:-

Nissan main dealer

Breakers yard

You may find it's cheaper to purchase an almera with aircon than buy and fit it.

Chippie.

Tristan wrote in news:7803969d-8af0-4989-9150- snipped-for-privacy@x41g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

Reply to
chippie

I have a REAL Answer for you.

If you have a 1998 to 2004 Nissan Altima , There is a BRAND NEW (all new parts, with warranty)

100% complete kit to install as factory looking and operating AC in those cars as is legally posible. MANY Nissan parts are used in the Kit. The place I found that has these kits is

The kits come complete, 100% everything needed is included. No used, No refurb stuff, No salvage yard stuff, its All New parts!

Reply to
I'm Right