Need Exhaust pipe

I have a '94 Nissan Truck. 4WD Ext Cab 3.0L V-6. I just had the "Y" pipe installed. The shop told me I need the pipe directly after that also, but they didn't have it, and apparently couldn't get it. I'm not sure what it's called, but it's between the "Y" pipe and the catalytic converter. It's about 2 feet long, has a resonator and also a sensor attached to the side of it.

I'm in NY, but I'm thinking this may have California emissions. I went to the local Nissan dealer and after giving him my vin he came back with a part # of 20011-3B010 : Tube Assy-Exhaust. Special order. Oh yeah, it also lists for $815. I said no thanks. He told me it didn't look like he could get one anyway and told me to hit the junk yards. I've tried, but haven't had any luck yet.

If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Steve Battles

Wow I believe I would check an alternate dealer . I worked at a Nissan dealer for 8 years and I don;t rmember that pipe being that expensive.Find a dealer in VA and shipping and all you can't loose!!! First Team in Roanoke. You can find their # in Yellow pages.com.

Reply to
tater

Um, a muffler shop comes to mind.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yeah it came to mind. Re-read the 2nd sentence.... "The shop told me I need the pipe directly after that also, but they didn't have it, and apparently couldn't get it"

Reply to
Steve Battles