Need new tires for 2002 Altima 2.5S

Have about 38000 miles on it. Searched for P205 65 R16 tires locally and can't seem to find anyone that stocks them most required special order.

Then I saw

and they have this Kumho ECSTA HP4 716 that is getting rave reviews. The cost is $52 per tire and to install it locally I probably have to pay an extra $20 per tire. The OEM Continental tires I got quoted by Tire Kingdom at $79 + mounting + disposal so it works out to be the same. Anyone care to recommend other tires? Are their any other online tire sources?

Location is Miami, Florida so I don't need snow tires, but traction in rain is IMPORTANT.

Thanks,

orangetrader