New Nissan Altimas Sneak Peek

I have just seen two brand new Nissan Altima's in BETA TESTING today 1 pm right on PCH in Santa Monica. They were heading north bound. The Nissan Logo on the front was covered with black electrical tape and the Nissan Logo on the rear trunk simply hadn't been put on yet.

In other words I just witnessed like 4 Nissan Beta car testers/journalists for Consumer Reports or something of that nature. Two Journalists were riding in each car.

The cars themselves actually didn't look that exceiting. They just blend right in with all other other cars already on the road. It was perfect out today with temperatures at 75 Degrees, Palm trees, the beach on the left, and perfect sunlight. Smogy.

I also noticed a code number written in chalk on the rear lower right hand corner of each rear window.

I wonder when Nissan plans on releasing these...

East-

Reply to
eastwardbound2003

Don't know what you saw, but Nissan doesn't have anyone left in Southern CA to be running "beta testing" on cars. Besides, the new Altima has been in full production for almost a month and new vehicles are being shipped to dealers as we speak from the Smyrna production facility. I saw a full truck load in transit today cruising up I-24.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuc