Nissan Almera Tino, TV says it needs a service

Does not need a service but each time at start up or use of Info screen a Spanner appears and service needed. Can I get rid of this warning myself? I've got Reminders 1,2 and 3 all set at a higher mileage than present, but the one above these is lower, does this mean dealer did not reset correctly at its last service? Can he reset for me or is car faulty?

Reply to
David