Nissan Altima Brake Light Bulb Replacement Guide

One of the rear brake light bulbs on our 2002 Nissan Altima recently burned out after about 90,000 miles of mostly stop and go traffic.

I took pictures of the procedure and wrote up a quick guide. I'm sure most of you could swap out a tail light bulb in minutes but hopefully this will help some of the new owners.

Here's the gallery -

I got the two pack of new Sylvania bulbs at Pep Boys for about $4.99 plus tax.

Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels