Nissan Altima Third Brake Light Bulb Replacement Guide

I just recently had to swap out the 3rd, aka "high mount", brake light bulb in our 2002 Nissan Altima.

It was a fairly simple procedure to install the new bulb but I took pictures of the steps and created a quick guide.

Here's the page -

I'm sure most of you could do this in your sleep, but hopefully it will help out some of the new owners.

Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels