Nissan Cash Back Program....How does the Program work?

How does the current promotional incentives work? I'm referring to the $1,500 and $500 (recent college grad, eligible within 6mths or 2yrs or both). I qualify for both(i graduate last yr), do i get both? And if so, does the incentives get applied before taxes or after (I think before)?

Is there anyway I can show proof the 1500 as well as the 500 discount works before taxes? It seems one would pay more on taxes if the rebates were taken after. All the dealers i went told me the incentives are after, which does not make sense to me. I would appreciate if someone can help me this question.

Also, look at Edmunds.com quotes on a new car, it shows the rebate is taken off before taxes?

Reply to
kidkay