Nissan dealer Cheats customer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Terranova" To: "tommyt snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 12:30 PM Subject: Re: 1998 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sedan - Listing ID: 10000017975

YES I REC I WILL BE SEND> > Hi Tom, Have you received my letter?? > > Regards, > > > > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: "Tom Terranova" > > To: "BeeVee" > > Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 9:04 AM > > Subject: Re: 1998 Nissan LX Sedan - > > Listing ID: 10000017975 > > > > > > > SEND ME THE BILL ASAP PLEASE > > > --- B wrote: > > > > Hi Tom, I've got the bill here from Mentor > > NISSAN, > > > > They finished the key. > > > > Cost me like $ 4885. bucks. If you want, I'll send > > it > > > > to you > > > > post the car to all the nissan sites, > > and > > > > send you a letter of > > > > thanks. > > > > Regards, > > > > > > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > > > From: "Tom Terranova" > > > > To: " > > > > Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 9:08 PM > > > > Subject: Re: 1998 Nissan LX Sedan - > > > > Listing ID: 10000017975 > > > > > > > > > > > > > NOW THAT WE HAVE GOT THAT OUT OF THE WAY, > > PLEASE > > > > LET > > > > > ME KNOW WHAT WE HAVE TO DO TO MAKE YOU HAPPY. > > I > > > > > BELIEVE ITS THE PRICE OF AN ENGINE . CALL ME AND > > LET > > > > WORK > > > > > THIS OUT IF WE CAN . YOU DID BUY A USED CAR, > > BUT I > > > > > WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP STRAIGHTEN OUT > > 6787141885 > > > > TOM > > > > > TERRANOVA > > > > > --- ,tommyt snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: > > > > > > No You just tell more lies no check received since Nov,18
Reply to
<BeeVee

Translation of previous post:

Brake fluid and vodka.... It's not just for breakfast anymore!

wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Reply to
Huh?

Yeah, I hear that... WOW

Reply to
Rich

Reply to
Christopher Snider

How did they scam you?

Reply to
Rex

They only scammed you because you let them.

Remember, you hold all the cards, the transaction can be stopped by a simple

2 letter word.

NO

Did they force you to sign on the dotted line..... My guess is NO, you could have gotten up and walked out.

I really don't care about the "particulars" of the deal so don't bother posting them, that is all irrelevant now.

Reply to
NissTech

Hey Heywood, don't bother reading what I post.This is not an expose' for you. I signed the papers they know what they OWE me. It is written in the paperwork. That is outright dishonest. Then he said; From: "Tom Terranova" wrote: YES I REC I WILL BE SENDING A CHECK SOON Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia needs this good PR It is posted to save other people from dishonest practices at that location. Hidden charges, lost paperwork, that 's what they like to thirve on. It make's their salesman a Hero's to scam people out of a few bucks. Mr Sutherlin~ where ever you are you should be proud of your boys. It also helps to build the salesmans ego. He knows he can do it better the next time. What the heck it worked last time didn't it. Heywood it couldn't happen to you. Your tooooo smart. So don't waste you time replying. Oh you know what else, Nissan builds such good cars, you might apply for a job at a car company that builds junk.(you know) for job protection. This spring I'm going to buy 3 cars...but it won't be there.

< snip >
Reply to
BeeVee

No, I WISH they only scamed me. That WOULD be my fault. They lied to me (one salesman in particular) about the particular vehicle I was purchasing being included in the VPP (vehicle purchase plan). I was told it was included in the VPP prior to going in, he said it wasn't when we were dealing on the car. I believed him, unfortunately, my thinking being that after having nothing but excellant experience with 2 previous new car purchases, and service on each, with this dealer that this too, would be an honest Nissan salesman and give me a truthful answer. You come to expect honesty and integrity when dealing with a Nissan dealer/representative, especially after so many years of loyalty on my part.

I still made a good deal on the two vehicles I purchased that night but it could have been a much better deal for both myself and the dealer. I would have recieved my VPP discount (small to me and smaller to them) and the dealer would have had possibly two or more generations worth of additional business from my family (4-6 cars minumum) over the next few years, not to mention possible business from anyone that may ask how I like the car and the dealer. "Great car but, let me tell you about the dealer" !!

You're right. The particulars are, of course, irrevelant to you. You weren't decieved by a salesman representing Nissan while spending close to 45 grand on 2 cars. Nor did you loose a 2% under invoice VPP discount that the GM admitedly said I should have received had the salesman been truthful.

Reply to
Altima Esse