nissan frontier

yes . 2001 crew cab d.

Reply to
darrell

Anyone got a Frontier?

Reply to
MGB

Anyone got a Frontier?

1998 King Cab XE with 112500 miles on it. My fifth Datsun/Nissan truck (and my last). Not because I don't like them anymore, but because my next vehicle will be a Honda Fit.
Reply to
Robert A. Cunningham

Anyone got a Frontier?

1998 King Cab XE with 112500 miles on it. My fifth Datsun/Nissan truck (and my last). Not because I don't like them anymore, but because my next vehicle will be a Honda Fit.
Reply to
johnnyatburgerking

Anyone got a Frontier?

1998 King Cab XE with 112500 miles on it. My fifth Datsun/Nissan truck (and my last). Not because I don't like them anymore, but because my next vehicle will be a Honda Fit.
Reply to
johnnyatburgerking
2004 King Cab Desert Runner, 69,000 miles.
Reply to
Michael Marshburn
2004 King Cab Desert Runner, 69,000 miles.
Reply to
Michael Marshburn
01 Frontier 62000 97 Max 163000

Reply to
Jabar

Reply to
Michael

Just bought a 1999 V-6 KingCab SE 4x4 w/ 5-speed, ~ 86k miles.

And I'm beginning to ponder/fret about interference engines and whether to do the timing belt/water pump thing now or later ... just in case.

Reply to
Kikune Mikutamo