Nissan Largo Owners where are you?

Hi,

I am a Nissan Largo owner in the UK.

I have a 2.0 TD 2 WD SX.G Plus.

Are there are any other Nissan Largo owners in the UK?

For the rest of you around the world I need some assistance.

I am trying to locate the Car Manual (User Guide) that came with the vehicles, if they Nissan did them. I see online that there are lots of Nissan Largo's in Russia with super looking specifications.

I know that Workshop manuals are not available in English yet and I have been quoted 20,000 yen and they a fat workshop manuals.

Does anyone have anything available that is useable online or contact's at Nissan who may be able to help?

Spare Parts Contacts for Nissan Largo as well because I need a replacement facia for the Cigar Lighter Panel as the hooks on mine are snapped.

Any hints on fixing this panel?

I will look forward to any response.

Many thanks

David