Nissan Largo/Serena Air Con Question

Dear Nissan Group Lurkers,

I own a Imported Japanese Nissan Largo with Climate control, just recently had the Air Conditioning services and refilled.

Does the Nissan Climate control system check internal temperature, so for example during the hot days of summer the AC will kick when the temperature is set to 18 Degrees Centigrade. At the moment in the UK it is winter and I'm told the method to check the AC is working is to set the Temperature to FC or FULL COLD mode. The AC compressor kicks in when I do this.

I noticed the Imported Serena's have the same AC control as the Largo.

So do I have nothing to worry about and everything is working fine or does this require further investigation.

Many thanks

David

Reply to
David Gibbins