Nissan Murano

Is there anyone out there who would NOT by a Nissan Murano?

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Powell

I'm sure there are

Reply to
NissTech

Me. They're ugly and don't have a lot of cargo area.

Reply to
Slack

I'm sure there are. I've been waiting for my factory ordered Murano since mid-December and can't wait till it's finally delivered.

I can guarantee that you will learn a lot from this website:

SgtRich

On 3/1/2005 6:35 PM US(ET), Gordon Powell took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Me. I think it is ugly.

Reply to
willshak

Me -- the Murano can't tow either of my trailers, and it looks like a girl's car.

Reply to
ppointer

It ranks up there in the Ugly car lists. It looks like a Gremlin from the side.

Reply to
doubleq