Nissan Murano Gas Mileage

I was wondering what kind of gas mileage people were actually getting with their Muranos, and with which type of gasoline (octane) they were using...thx

Reply to
mhunter

I use regular and get 17.4 Miles per gallon.

Reply to
Marlena1

I use premium and get 17.453 mpg

Reply to
John

I use premium and I am in 17 miles/gallon range...

Reply to
Pierre-Philippe Le Bel

Reply to
VINNIE C

Well I am mostly highway miles as I travel long distances for work, but when not working, I'm all city driving. I seem to average around 22 or even 23mpg on the highway which I think is terrific. My old Passat only got about 23 or 25mpg.

City driving is different...maybe 17-18mpg there.

I have tried regular though premieum and don't see a big difference in gas milage.

-- snugglebullie

's Profile:
29View this thread:

snugglebullie