nissan primera 1.8 16V-2000

hi Is there anyone who can tell me what should I do with my primera? The problem is my fuel level sensor-I think so,becouse my fuel level indicator is like dancing-one time is like full,few second later id empty then is somewere in the middle...an so on and so on.Is this a problem with computer or what? if somebody knows that-please let me know

thanks Luka

Reply to
luka