Nissan stanza wagon

looking for help on a stanza wagon,it starts the first time when cold but will not the second time.When it is running it seems to run well but that second start is of late a drama that ususlly envolves me ending up on foot.It has left me a couple of times.The interior space is perfect for what I do but the quirky unreliability drives me nuts.Anyone suspect what is going on here.? sf

Reply to
steven fishman