Nissan Sunny 2000 Diesel 1991

Howdy,

I have a Nissan SUNNY 2000 DIESEL from 1991. I bought it and would like to do the maintenance myself. But I need a short resumay of things at what I should look and change reguraly. If you have a summary/resumay or checklist of maintenance and long term, that would be great. A reference to a webpage would be fine too.

I would greatly appreciate it.

P.S.: a handful of tips would also be welcome.

Jan

You may send a mail to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or simply reply to this message.

Reply to
Umberto Totsi