nissan terrano brake sensors

I am having trouble with the ABS light staying on saying that the brake sensors on my Nissan Terrano 4x4 are faulty on both the front wheels. I have had it into the Nissan agents and they are saying that I need new sensors and that the bill will be very expensive, as they are not sure that it is the sensors at fault. I keep feeling the brake pedal judder and here a whooshing noise so there is something amiss and the ABS light keeps coming on. I would be grateful if there is anyone out there that could advise me or give me any ideas or know where I can buy some sensors at a very reasonable price.

Please omit the no spam bit in the email address to reply.

Brian

Reply to
lulu

Sorry forgot to say that it was a LWB 1997 2.7 turbo diesel SE.

Please help out someone if you can thank you in advance.

Brian

Reply to
lulu