Nissan Terrano Compact disk,navigation & TV system

Can any one help please. I have just purchased a Nissan Terrano Regulus

4x4 and it has the navigation system and pop up TV screen in front dash. I am in New Zealand and would like to know if there is a solution to adopting this to the Pal system some how..... Obviousley the Japanese use the NTSC (I think) system. My email is snipped-for-privacy@xtra.co.nz which does not work downunder. Any thoughts would be appreciated

Thank you

-- Lindsay

's Profile:
this thread: