Nissan Titan Mirrors for Trade

I just bought a new Titan with the "Big Tow" Package because all of the Titans the dealership had in stock came with that package. The only problem is that it has the huge power towing mirrors on the doors and I don't like them. I will never make use of them for towing so I am looking to trade them for a set of standard power mirrors. If you have a Titan with the standard power mirrors and would be interested in a trade, please contact me.

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
DanDukem

Hi, The wide-angle lane-change mirrors are really handy, though. Don't get used to them because you'll miss 'em. Casey

Reply to
Casey

Hi, I see 1000's of Titans a day, but for a million dollars, I couldn't tell you if the mounting brackets for the 2 different styles of mirrors are the same size. I will check it out Monday. I know those mirrors are a bit out of proportion to there overall size of the truck, but like another poster said, you may miss them when they're gone.

NM

Reply to
NMan