Nissan Truck Owners Group

Anyone know of any Nissan Tuck Owners Group websites? Preferedly for the hardbody / D21 pickups. Ive looked and have found the old 720 trucks owners group, Xterra, and frontier, but not the hardbody. Thanks.

Reply to
N Todd Sides

I was wondering where did you find a group for the old 720 pickups?

Thanks, Jerry

Reply to
Jlfcopter

Reply to
N Todd Sides

Email me and I'll forward you 2 sites that cover forums for all Nissan trucks.

Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street Gangs!

Reply to
CBXXX

Reply to
N Todd Sides

Because I can't C&P and its easier to forward from my favorites.

Reply to
CBXXX

The unofficial Frontier site. It also includes D21 goodies though.

Dean.

Reply to
Dino