nissan truck vibration

I have 93 4X4 V-6, have replaced center bearing twice in 130,000 miles. Vibrates under load, goes away when acceleration stops. I think it's a problem with the design of driveshaft, seems to be no play in rear shaft and it pushes on center bearing under load. Have had vibration since I acquired truck, never able to stop it.

Reply to
Hugo Schattschneider