Nissan Versa 2008 HB - horn replacement

Did anybody replace the horn in Nissan Versa HB? I bought couple new pretty nice horns in Autozone - both are Blazer Horn Low Tone (132 db) and High Tone. I'd like to install them both, but I'm afraid that both are too powerful if I install them in parralel. The fuse used for the original horn installed in Versa is 10A. One new horn worked pretty good when I replaced the original one with it. But to my surprise I found today that each horn electrical resistance is about 0.5 Ohms. So both will give me 0.5 Ohms / 2 plus something for the wires. So we got I = U/R - a terrible current, much higher than 10A that we got. Where is the trick? The wires are consuming the most of the power or I forgot to add something to my estimate?

JD

Reply to
Just D