Nokia 6310i and N-Form

Anyone managed to integrate Primera N-Form with a Nokia 6310i mobile phone? Before I bought the car, brand new, June 2004, vendor told me calls can be made or answered using the central console controls and the car's audio system. Since this facility is not only convenient, but also a boost to safety, I bought a kit for the specific Nokia 6310i, only model not retired by Nokia. I had an old one 6310i. After installing the kit, it doesn't integrate with N-Form. Then I bought a brand new 6310i from Nokia, to no avail. Does this kit *really* work? Tia

Reply to
Angelo Lopes da Silva