Not Many Murano Posts?

The Murano must be one helluva reliable car, as I rarely see any posts about it in this newsgroup. Any thoughts on this?

Reply to
MacMike

Or maybe there aren't many out there on the road... lol

Telstar Electronics

I just traded my 03 Murano in at 118K with zero mechanical problems.

Willy

Reply to
Willy

I have a Murano. I've got 53K on it now ('03) and my only two gripes are 1, there is a rattling noise that I can't find and it's aggravating and 2, the brakes vibrate/shudder like crazy. I had the front rotors turned and the pads replaced by the dealer 5K ago and now it's back. The fix lasted maybe three to four weeks. Rear vision is a drag. Lots of blind spots. The car handles well and is a pleasure to drive provided one isn't maneuvering in heavy traffic. Then those blind spots rear their ugly head. Simply changing the shape and size of the rear pillar would have fixed all of that.

Reply to
R J Talley

Our Murano (an '05 with 35K on it now) has been remarkably trouble free. We've got, as someone else mentioned, an annoying rattle in the center dash column that's been impossible to find as yet. We're taking it in for (another) recall and oil change on Friday, and are hoping the techs will find and fix the cause of the dash rattle.

As someone else mentioned, the lack of Murano posts could simply be because it's a low volume car (although here in Tulsa I see a lot of them on the road).

Reply to
MacMike

Your brake comments are interesting as I've heard them before, yet, in my case, I did my first brake change at 110K and did not even turn the rotors. They were flawless.

Willy

Reply to
Willy

There are not many Quest posts either :-)

Reply to
juanalong