OBD2 connector

I have a nissan Frontier 2003, Where the heck is the obd2 connector on this thing. Please email reply.

Thanks Jimmie Fender

Reply to
JIMMIEDEE123

On any vehicle sold in the U.S. since '96 it is located just under the dash somewhere between the center console and the driver's door. Most likely you will have to open the driver's door and kneel down on the ground to access it.

Reply to
Truckdude

Thanks truckdude, thats what I thought but I still cant find it. Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIEDEE123

Yep, by law it must be visible to the driver while seated in the driver's seat. It'll be at the bottom of the dashboard and between the console and the driver's door. It's a female sixteen pin rectangular shaped connector. You can see one at

Good luck. Al

Reply to
al

Try this - from

- Under the dash, to the left of the steering wheel centerline. In the picture at
it appears to be a white connector. The one on my 2006 is black. Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Thanks all, I finally found it. A real pain to get to. Probably wouldnt be to bad for someone younger or if the car was on a lift. Not quite like in the picture but close.

Reply to
JIMMIEDEE123

Kind of a pain, huh? One poster said that it must be visible from the driver's seat. Don't think so!

Reply to
Truckdude

You have to get your head under the dash and look up to see it. Its just underneath the fuse block.

Reply to
JIMMIEDEE123

Yep, the connector on my '01 PF sure isn't visible from the passenger's seat, unless you rest your head where your butt should be.

driver's seat. Don't think so!

Reply to
Chuck Tribolet