Oil and Petrol | SR20De

Further to my last post regarding fuel leaking, Im down to 18 Mpg.

I also remembered, that my oil smells very gassy, like petrol, but maybe burnt petrol, but also there's a very strong pressure under the oil filler cap - it's very noisy it that engine.

Could I be losing petrol into the oil, or maybe just have a problem with piston rings or something?

Cheers Simon

Reply to
Simon Dean