Oil filter location for Nissan Sentra 1.6 liter 1991

Anyone knows where exactly they are located. I changed engine oil but could not locate the oil filter as I could not locate it.

Vikas

Reply to
vikas.shukla72

cried out

lay directly under the oil pan and look up, its close to the firewall in tight quarters, its easiest to get it from the bottom but you can get it from the top too, reach down behind the engine (COOL ENGINE!!) right by the heater hoses, looks like a normal oil filter, about the size of a short fat can of beans

Reply to
Rosco