Outside temperature messuring wrong ??

Hello,

I drive a Nissan Maxima of 1995 QX 2.0 and my outside temperature give me a false temperature. When it's frosty outside,he still give's a temperature of 12-13 °C.

Is the sensor may be dirty or is the sensor having a failure and so I have to replace it for a new one.

Where is the sensor placed in the car and what are the costs of a new one in USD or Euro's ??

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,

Koos Holland

Reply to