Pathfinder '03 upgrades

Hi, I just bought an '03 Pathfinder SE. I want to put a tow package on it and maybe some xenons. Also thinking bout getting some bigger tires for it, maybe 18's instead of the 16's it has. Oh and I will almost surely get a grille guard/ push bumper. Any ideas of where to get this stuff and pricing. Also if anybody has any ideas for some other cool mods (exhaust and computer upgrades) which are available and compatible I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, Shaft

Reply to
skiblawi

Trade it in on a Hummer.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

A web search for "pathfinder trailer hitch" can find many, which use existing mounting holes (and t-connector wiring kits to insert in existing connectors). I installed a class 3 "Hidden Hitch" on my used '01.

There are some official Nissan parts for hitch, brush/grill guard, etc. Check tirerack.com for types of tires work better or worse. Bigger tires or more aggressive tread will drop gas mileage.

Reply to
David Efflandt