Pathfinder/300ZX parts interchangeability?

This might be out there, but my brother-in-law has a pair of basket case '88

300ZX's that he's about to remove from his yard. He offered any parts I might be able to use on my '92 Pathfinder, although neither of us knows anything about what is interchangeable between them, if anything. I also would question whether it would be worth the effort of swapping anything. The only potential benefit I see is exhaust manifolds, if they work on my Pathfinder, because I believe I have the broken stud issue on mine and I could just swap in something that is presumably better.

Can an expert shed some light on this for me? What other parts would be potential performance enhancements?

Thanks. Aaron '92 Pathfinder '91 Previa '70 beetle project

Reply to
Aaron and Aimee Ness