Pathfinder ashtray

Hi, Bought a 2000 Pathfinder and the ashtray is missing. It would be nice to have as a place to store change etc. (probably what happened to the original). I don't suppose anyone has one, or knows where to get one reasonably priced? I haven't gone to Nissan yet, but I suspect they would want my life savings for such an item, rather than the $4.99 that it's worth ;)

Thanks, Keith

Reply to
Keith

Keith wrote the following:

Check in a salvage yard. The ashtray may be the same as in a Frontier.

Reply to
willshak

I did email one wrecker and asked. Waiting to hear back. Thanks

Reply to
Keith