Pathfinder Heater Problem

Here's the problem with my '99 Nissan Pathfinder: The heater blows hot air only when the thermostat is set to 85 degrees. If the temperature is set at 84 or lower, the air blows cold.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Reply to
Tim

My 2002 with the auto temp control is the same way. I experienced this same thing this morning. Chilly (about 60 outside) sunroof open, windows down, put the heater on (using ECON per manual) and set it to 74. Cool air. Set it up to 80, still cool. Put it on as high as it went , 85, hot air. 84 ? cool air.

Reply to
Matt

Matt,

Did you ever resolve this problem?